- Create test, integrate and install your logic without concern for layout. Edit your forms, widgets, style and content at run time.
- Convert your application from single page to multiple page and back with little code modifications
- Make forms that change their questions depending on your answers.
- Make a cascade menu with dynamic options programmatically in a single procedure
- Make an element of a page to refresh itself by adding a single statement
- Make an element to push its content with a simple modifier
- Press back as many times as you like by default
- Write a payment flow with some pages and seamlessly drop it whenever you need it
- Write an active page element with his own server code, JS, CSS in a single procedure and seamlessly drop it whenever you need it
- Write your routes and control logic as in a console application. No spaguetty callback code
- Transparently store and retrieve session data for as long as you wish
- Make all of this in a type safe way. If your app compiles, it works.
- Make all of this in an architecture that is horizontally scalable (although not implemented such scalabiltiy yet)
Quick Start : Basics for understanding and using MFlow
Quick Start 2 : how to modify an application to add dynamic effects: implicit ajax, push etc.
MFlow site: http://mflowdemo.herokuapp.com